[Community] Hi, this is a test of the community at lists.xalgorithms.org email list

Craig A. Atkinson craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com
Wed Nov 3 02:40:20 CET 2021

Hi All,

Craig Atkinson here, incoming Co-chair for the Xalgo4Trade Working Group.

The Xalgo4Trade Community Group / Working Group has its own e-mail list
that you can subscribe to here:

Substantive discussions on use cases for transactional trade rules (eg both
public laws for compliance/preference utilization and private rules that
are directly involved in cross-border trade transactions) will be soon
begin via this channel.

Best,

Craig

--

*Craig A. Atkinson, CITP, GTP*

*Founder and Director, International Trade and Development
ConsultingLEXMERCA INTERNATIONAL TRADE*

*E-mail: craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com <craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com>*
*Twitter: @craigaatkinson <http://www.twitter.com/craigaatkinson>*
*LinkedIn: craigatkinson.com <http://craigatkinson.com>*