[Community] Confirmation and Introduction

Craig A. Atkinson craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com
Wed Nov 3 16:24:59 CET 2021


Welcome, Valentin!

There will be some exciting conversations around the User Interface for the
RuleMaker software reference implementation forthcoming!

The new website launch will be shared via e-mail after we start a campaign
on social media. More soon!

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 11:31 Hinum, Valentin via Community <
community at lists.xalgorithms.org> wrote:

> Hello Joseph, hello everyone,
>
> My name is Valentin Hinum, and I am part of a team of students in the
> Master in Business Management programme at the University of St. Gallen in
> Switzerland. For one of our classes we are investigating the Internet of
> Rules, its possibilities, and how to ultimately implement it.
> We are looking forward to some interesting discussions!
>
> Best,
> Valentin Hinum
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Community <community-bounces at lists.xalgorithms.org> on behalf of
> community-request at lists.xalgorithms.org <
> community-request at lists.xalgorithms.org>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 3, 2021 12:00:04 PM
> *To:* community at lists.xalgorithms.org <community at lists.xalgorithms.org>
> *Subject:* Community Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1
>
> Send Community mailing list submissions to
>         community at lists.xalgorithms.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.xalgorithms.org/mailman/listinfo/community
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         community-request at lists.xalgorithms.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         community-owner at lists.xalgorithms.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Community digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Hi, this is a test of the community at lists.xalgorithms.org
>       email list (Joseph Potvin)
>    2. Re: Hi, this is a test of the community at lists.xalgorithms.org
>       email list (William Olders)
>    3. Re: Hi, this is a test of the community at lists.xalgorithms.org
>       email list (Craig A. Atkinson)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 15:43:31 -0400
> From: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin at xalgorithms.org>
> To: community at lists.xalgorithms.org
> Subject: [Community] Hi, this is a test of the
>         community at lists.xalgorithms.org email list
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CAAuWHCJMNh-NOCPJ7osjRf3wg5XShrXFqDJLgQHdmWyzguEzag at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Until now we have not used this email list, but substantive discussion
> across organizational boundaries will benefit if we shift substantive
> conversations here.
>
> To confirm you received this, please reply to this message with a short
> introduction about yourself for others who have subscribed.
>
> * * *
>
> For task management and informal document sharing, we're moving to:
> https://xalgorithms.redminepro.net/
>
> Source code and formal document management remains at:
> https://gitlab.com/xalgorithms-alliance
>
> Online meetings remain at https://meet.jit.si/xalgorithms
>
> Best regards,
>
> Joseph Potvin
> Executive Director, Xalgorithms Foundation
> Mobile: 819-593-5983
> jpotvin at xalgorithms.org
> https://www.xalgorithms.org
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.xalgorithms.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20211101/c278a9e9/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 19:07:33 -0400
> From: William Olders <wolders at xalgorithms.org>
> To: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin at xalgorithms.org>,
>         "community at lists.xalgorithms.org" <community at lists.xalgorithms.org
> >
> Subject: Re: [Community] Hi, this is a test of the
>         community at lists.xalgorithms.org email list
> Message-ID: <CF92C4C5-B86C-41ED-B029-F62F2D992856 at hxcore.ol>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.xalgorithms.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20211102/eb6f54a6/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 22:40:20 -0300
> From: "Craig A. Atkinson" <craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com>
> To: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin at xalgorithms.org>
> Cc: community at lists.xalgorithms.org
> Subject: Re: [Community] Hi, this is a test of the
>         community at lists.xalgorithms.org email list
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CAGbf-euFbYNsj9RB674iJds_kjS76wRhRec1YpwuWEX1gyJkmA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hi All,
>
> Craig Atkinson here, incoming Co-chair for the Xalgo4Trade Working Group.
>
> The Xalgo4Trade Community Group / Working Group has its own e-mail list
> that you can subscribe to here:
> https://lists.xalgorithms.org/mailman/listinfo/xalgo4trade
>
> Substantive discussions on use cases for transactional trade rules (eg both
> public laws for compliance/preference utilization and private rules that
> are directly involved in cross-border trade transactions) will be soon
> begin via this channel.
>
> Best,
>
> Craig
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 16:05 Joseph Potvin via Community <
> community at lists.xalgorithms.org> wrote:
>
> > Until now we have not used this email list, but substantive discussion
> > across organizational boundaries will benefit if we shift substantive
> > conversations here.
> >
> > To confirm you received this, please reply to this message with a short
> > introduction about yourself for others who have subscribed.
> >
> > * * *
> >
> > For task management and informal document sharing, we're moving to:
> > https://xalgorithms.redminepro.net/
> >
> > Source code and formal document management remains at:
> > https://gitlab.com/xalgorithms-alliance
> >
> > Online meetings remain at https://meet.jit.si/xalgorithms
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Joseph Potvin
> > Executive Director, Xalgorithms Foundation
> > Mobile: 819-593-5983
> > jpotvin at xalgorithms.org
> > https://www.xalgorithms.org
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Community mailing list
> > Community at lists.xalgorithms.org
> > https://lists.xalgorithms.org/mailman/listinfo/community
> >
> --
>
>
> *Craig A. Atkinson, CITP, GTP*
>
>
> *Founder and Director, International Trade and Development
> ConsultingLEXMERCA INTERNATIONAL TRADE*
>
> *E-mail: craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com <craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com>*
> *Twitter: @craigaatkinson <http://www.twitter.com/craigaatkinson>*
> *LinkedIn: craigatkinson.com <http://craigatkinson.com>*
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.xalgorithms.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20211102/bd7c2537/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Community mailing list
> Community at lists.xalgorithms.org
> https://lists.xalgorithms.org/mailman/listinfo/community
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Community Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1
> ***************************************
>
> _______________________________________________
> Community mailing list
> Community at lists.xalgorithms.org
> https://lists.xalgorithms.org/mailman/listinfo/community
>
-- 


*Craig A. Atkinson, CITP, GTP*


*Founder and Director, International Trade and Development
ConsultingLEXMERCA INTERNATIONAL TRADE*

*E-mail: craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com <craig.atkinson at lexmerca.com>*
*Twitter: @craigaatkinson <http://www.twitter.com/craigaatkinson>*
*LinkedIn: craigatkinson.com <http://craigatkinson.com>*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.xalgorithms.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20211103/0829b4ed/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Community mailing list